Let’s face it, today’s remarkable technology lets us communicate far more quickly and frequently than ever before with clients, colleagues and friends. It also creates more competition for attention with people working at home and across multiple cultures, time zones, and boundaries. That’s why it’s critical to engage your listeners with a clear, easy to follow structure and message that makes accepting your idea, recommendation or request a sure thing.
In this 2-hour interactive workshop, you will:
• Discover the power of using the underlying appeals of a truly persuasive communication.
• Master an easy to use, but highly effective, top-down approach to draw listeners in.
• Determine which organization pattern will ignite momentum toward your conclusion by selecting arguments guaranteed to persuade.
• Maintain strong and engaging non-verbal skills to overcome the lack of in-person interaction.
• Create an overall virtual environment that is stimulating and interesting.
During the session, you will gain:
• An improved persuasive message
• Feedback from focused practice sessions
• Your own copy of the proprietary Top-Down Planner
• Increased confidence that you’ve covered the most critical points
Spots are limited. Pre-work will be required. Register below to receive the Zoom link and password in a follow-up email.
Check out our full list of everything happening at UCLA by visiting the UCLA Community Calendar