Diversity Network Resources
TOOLS FOR NETWORKS
Click on the links below to download and/or view the files.
Resources for Alumni Volunteering for Diversity Insight Days
All volunteers are asked to abide by UCLA’s Principles of Community while participating in these virtual events.
- If you are hosting an Instagram Live or Zoom Panel, or have been asked to participate in phone chats, visit this overview.
- If you need a refresher or missed the Volunteer Briefing on April 10, visit this slide deck.
- If you were not selected, but want to help us in our DID Social Media campaign by posting an inspiring message, use these instructions.
- If you would like to help us get the word out by changing your Facebook cover photo or creating an Instagram post, use these materials.
- If a student asked you something but you are unsure how to answer, refer them to these websites:
Thank you for helping us recruit a diverse #Classof2024!
Resources in Response to COVID-19
Virtual Event Material
By submitting this form (to firstname.lastname@example.org) networks ensure that the event(s) are included in the UCLA Alumni Connect Newsletter, a marketing timeline is developed and Diversity Programs support staff are aware of the event(s).
Helpful examples and best practices for building your network and marketing your events.
Large Fundraising Event Planning
A helpful folder with examples and places to start planning your large-scale fundraising events.